Village of Oak Brook -- By the Numbers -- Financial Analysis Tool
While the Village of Oak Brook has shown its commitment to financial transparency by posting financial documents on our Village website, including the Village’s annual operating budgets and audited financial statements, sometimes additional information may be sought out by our residents. Oftentimes that information is most easily understood through interactive charts and graphs. In an effort to enhance transparency in financial reporting, the Village of Oak Brook is offering an interactive reporting tool that allows Village residents to explore the Village budget and actual financial data online in various graphical formats. The Village hopes that by providing this additional service the connection between the Village and our residents will be strengthened.
The data used to generate these reports is drawn from the Village financial software system which was implemented in 2008.
To access the Village of Oak Brook interactive portal, please visit https://oakbrookil.opengov.com/
- What are the Sports Core revenues?
- What are the Sports Core expenses?
- How much is spent for the Sports Core by division?
- What is the Sports Core’s net income?
- How much does the Village spend on capital projects?
- How much does the Village spend on street improvements?
- How much does the Village spend on overtime?
- How much does the Village contribute to its pension funds?
- How many employees does the Village have?
- What is the Village’s net pension liability?
Current Year Major Fund Financials:
- General Fund Summary
- Hotel/Motel Tax Fund Summary
- Infrastructure Fund Summary
- Water Fund Summary
- Sports Core Fund Summary
- How much does Oak Brook receive in sales taxes each year?
- How much does the Village spend on public safety?
- What are the Village’s total revenues and expenditures?
- What is the cost to provide water services?
- Village Checkbook
Have a Question?
Read the Help Guide or view the FAQ. If you still need help or have a question, send an email to OpenOakBrook@Oak-Brook.org