FOIA Requests - Obtaining Police Reports

Requests for police reports (excluding non-fatal and non-criminal accident reports) may only be obtained by filing a Freedom of Information Request form. The request form must be submitted to the Village's Freedom of Information Officer via an online submission, fax, personally delivery or U.S. mail. The grant or denial of a request shall be in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act. Please see the Village's Freedom of Information Request site for further information.