Police Transparency & Accountability
Welcome to the Oak Brook Police Department Transparency and Accountability Page. As an illustration of our commitment to Procedural Justice and Legitimacy, we have created this page to offer full disclosure of our policies and outcomes pertaining to the response to resistance, citizen complaints, and force options training. The Oak Brook Police Department is committed to the very highest standards of law enforcement process and providing the community with the best police services in the region. We encourage you to examine our accredited policies that have been vetted by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. This page will be updated in the future with more documentation as it becomes available. Should you have any questions on these documents or our process, please direct them to the Office of the Chief of Police at:
Chief James R. Kruger Jr.
Oak Brook Police Department
1200 Oak Brook Road
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Email James Kruger
- 2019 Use of Force Yearly Report (PDF).
- 2018 Use of Force Yearly Report (PDF).
- 2017 Use of Force Yearly Report (PDF).
- 2017 Bias Based Policing Analysis (PDF).
- 2016 Use of Force Yearly Report (PDF).
- 2015 Use of Force Yearly Report (PDF).
- 2015 Bias Based Policing Analysis (PDF).
- Complaint and Commendation Form (PDF).
- ADM 111 - Internal Affairs (PDF).
- FOR 500 - Response to Resistance (PDF).
- FOR 501 - Investigating Response to Resistance (PDF).
- FOR 502 - Less Lethal Kinetic Energy Impact Projectiles (PDF).
- FOR 503 - Conducted Electrical Weapon (PDF).
- FOR 505 - Expandable Impact Baton (PDF).
- FOR 506 - Use of Oleoresin Capsicum (PDF).
- OPR 302 - Firearms and Ammunition (PDF).
- OPR 303 - Pursuit of Motor Vehicles (PDF).
- OPR 349 - Search and Seizure (PDF).
- PER 200 - Rules of Conduct (PDF).