The Taste of Oak Brook will be back in 2022
Bring the entire family for a special evening of food from selected Oak Brook restaurants and a spectacular fireworks display.
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Gates open at 3:00 PM with Food Services beginning at 4:00 PM.
- The Fireworks display begins at dusk, approximately 9:30 PM.
- The rain date for Fireworks Only is Monday, July 4th.
Please click here to visit our Story Map for additional information.
Click here for additional Taste of Oak Brook information.
SPECIAL NOTE -- CHANGES FOR 2022
- The Village of Oak Brook will no longer allow alcoholic beverages to be brought in to the Event.
- Beer, Wine and Sangria will be available for purchase at the Event.
- On-site Parking will be available for a fee of $20.00 per vehicle.
- New this year: pre-paid premium parking will be sold in advance of the event, in addition to the regular parking locations.
- Oak Brook restaurants are welcome to apply, please email email@example.com or call 630-368-5026
- Special sponsorship packages still available please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-368-5026
- Handicap parking will be available at the Oak Brook Golf Clubhouse with courtesy carts to shuttle to attendees to the field.
- The Police Department will provide families with lost and found tattoos.
- Some children's activities, food and beverages will require the purchase of tickets.
- The beverage tent will be featuring beer, wine, Sangria, water and soda drinks.
- The purchase of tickets for food, beverages and some children's activities are available only on the event date. Food and beverage items range from 2 tickets to 7 tickets and cost $1 per ticket. There will be several ticket booths to purchase tickets from which can be exchanged for food, beverage or some children's activities.
- Rain date for the fireworks only display is Monday July 4th.
- Please, no open-grilling, sparkler or pets