The Oak Brook Homeowners Association President’s will be hosting a Candidates Forum on Saturday, February 25, 2023, in the Sam Dean Board Room at the Butler Government Center (Village Hall) located at 1200 Oak Brook Road beginning at 8:30am.
The morning will be divided into three sessions:
- Village Trustee Forum -- 8:30am to 10:30am
- Village President Forum -- 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Village Clerk Forum -- 12:30pm
- Each Candidate, in alphabetical order, will be allowed three minutes to make an opening statement.
- A moderator will present the questions.
- Candidates will be allotted two minutes to answer each question.
- The response cycle will rotate for each new question.
- Candidates will be allowed two minutes to make a final statement.
In addition to this in person Forum in the Sam Dean Boardroom, the HOA Presidents will be broadcasting the Candidate Forum on the Village of Oak Brook YouTube Channel and it will be made available in the Village Video Archives. The Village's YouTube Channel is available here
Please note that this event is hosted by a committee of the Oak Brook Homeowners Association President’s and is not endorsed or sponsored by the Village of Oak Brook.