- 7 p.m.
- Third Monday of each month
- Samuel E. Dean Board Room of the Butler Government Center
Members of the Plan Commission are:
- Marcia Tropinski, Chairwoman - (Term Expires May 2023)
- Thomas Doyle (Term Expires May 2021)
- Jeffrey Finlay (Term Expires May 2023)
- Raju Iyer - (Term Expires May 2021)
- Raj Lal (Term Expires May 2023)
- Kenneth Wilczak (Term Expires May 2022)
- Richard DiBernardo (Term Expires May 2022)
The Oak Brook Plan Commission is comprised of seven members who are recommended for appointment by the village president and confirmed by the Board of Trustees. The commission reviews and makes recommendations relative to the comprehensive plan, subdivision regulations, zoning changes, text amendments, special uses, annexation, and proposed subdivisions. (View the Petition Application Hearing Process (PDF) to see how the requests are processed.) View the meeting calendar for the current regular schedule.
All requests submitted to the Plan Commission shall be made on an official application form which can be obtained at the Development Services Department or can be downloaded from the Applications, Forms & Permits.
Subdivision Application Forms are required for:
- Assessment Plat
- Final Plat
- Final Plat of Consolidation
- Preliminary Plat
- Subdivision Amendment or Variation
Public Hearing Application Forms are required for:
- Map Amendment to the Zoning Map
- Special Use
- Text Amendment to the Zoning Ordinance
Note: On the above matters, the Plan Commission holds its meeting open to the public and the Zoning Board of Appeals holds the official public hearing and considers the recommendation provided from the Plan Commission on its public meeting.