Check out our YouTube Channel for the latest virtual programming content.
Drop-In Tech Help is available Wednesdays from 1-2pm. Otherwise, call 630-368-7712 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Learn how to:
- Download eBooks and use your eReader
- Use or set up a laptop, the internet or a device like a phone or tablet
- Set up a Facebook, email or other account
- Organize or download files, photos and music
- Use Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Address other specific tech questions
Please bring your device, relevant passwords, and charging cords. Drop-in help is first come, first served and limited to 30 minutes. The Library does not offer ongoing instruction or hardware repair. Help with downloading or troubleshooting software may be limited.
Museum Adventure Pass
Oak Brook Public Library cardholders can check out free or discounted passes to many of the local area museums and attractions, including the Brookfield Zoo, the Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art and many others. More information (PDF). Passes available in-person or online. Note online requests can only be filled during regular Library hours. Request your pass online.
Explore More Illinois
Explore More Illinois makes it possible for the Library to offer free passes, discounted admission and other deals from a wide variety of Illinois cultural attractions to library cardholders. Print your passes from home!
Book Discussion Groups
The Library hosts a monthly book club on Thursdays at 7 pm. Please view our brochure for specific dates and titles.
The Library can also help facilitate Oak Brook residents with book discussion groups:
- The Library will obtain multiple copies from our connected SWAN network libraries for groups of up to 12 members.
- Books will have extended due dates until after your scheduled meeting date.
- Brand new and/or popular titles may not be available.
- Once approved, submit titles 3-12 months in advance.
- Each member must check out their copy individually with a valid public library card.
Recommend A Purchase
Can't find the book, audiobook, DVD, CD or digital title you are looking for? Use the Library's Recommend A Purchase form.
Contact the Reference Staff
- (630) 368-7725
- Email Oak Brook Public Library