Christ Church Oak Brook is sponsoring iHealth’s COVID-19 Vaccine Initiative offering the Johnson & Johnson Single-Shot Vaccine.
The clinic is scheduled for Tuesday, April 13, 2021 from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Christ Church of Oak Brook
501 Oak Brook Rd., Oak Brook
Please visit the iHealth’s website for additional information: https://www.ihealthsc.com/vaccine-clinics/
If you have questions for Christ Church representataives, please call Greg Scott – (630) 321-3906 or Elizabeth Greifenkamp – (630) 321-6767
NOTE: Currently this clinic will be open only to seniors age 65+ who live in Illinois. However, the Governor is proposing changes that will open vaccinations to everyone over 16 years of age. Please check the iHealth website for changes in eligibility.
Click Here To Register for the April 13 Clinic
Please read the following required information about the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The CDC requires that all participants read this information prior to vaccination.
Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet (PDF)
Please discuss your eligibility for the vaccine with your primary care provider prior to registering.
The following are current contraindications for receiving a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Positive COVID-19 diagnosis within the last 10 days
- Current quarantine for COVID-19
- Any vaccination in the last 14 days or next 14 days
- Receipt of convalescent plasma in the last 90 days
- COVID-19 vaccination in Oak Brook, IL
Please do not take Tylenol or ibuprofen/NSAID products as side effect preventatives in the 24 hours prior to your vaccination. If you are prescribed these medications by your physician, you should discuss with this with your physician prior to your vaccination.
On the day of your vaccination, please bring the following:
- Photocopy of your photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport, etc.) *
- Photocopy of the front and back of your Medicare or insurance card **
- Completed consent form. Please print the following form, fill out the form in its entirety, and sign it PRIOR to arrival.
* If you do not have access to a photocopier, we will have one on site.
** Insurance is not required to receive a vaccine.
Vaccination Consent Form (PDF)
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment.
NOTE: If you arrive early, you will need to wait in your vehicle. If you arrive late, you will forfeit your appointment to the waiting list. Please cancel your appointment if you do not plan to come for any reason.
Click Here to Register for the April 13 Clinic